Welcome to the Jumeirah Golf Estates website (”Website”). Please read these Website Terms and Conditions (”Terms”) carefully. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, please do not use this Website. We may amend these Terms from time to time at our own discretion. Please check them regularly to take notice of any changes.
The Website is owned and operated by Jumeirah Golf Estates (“JGE”). References in these Terms to “we” and “us” are to JGE. These Terms apply to your use of this Website and do not in any way alter (or otherwise affect) the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with JGE, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The contents of this Website (including, without limitation, all trademarks, databases, logos, graphics, text, the look and feel of the Website, computer codes, and the names, documents, photographs, and images contained in the Website) (“Materials”), are owned by Leisurecorp or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights.
You must not:
- Use any such Materials in any way other than is incidental to your use of our Website in accordance with these Terms;
- Use our trademarks, logos or other proprietary graphics to link to this Website, or frame the Materials, without our prior written permission;
- Copy, download, display, modify or re-use any Material other than for your private and non-commercial use; or
- Modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice (e.g., watermarks) from any paper or digital copies of the Materials you have printed or downloaded in any way.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Website for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. Any other use of the Materials is not allowed, unless we have provided you with our prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- To comply with these Terms;
- To use the Website in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Not to use the Website to distribute computer viruses or other malicious code or to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website;
- Not to cause the whole or part of the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or to impair the effectiveness or functionality of the Website in any way;
- Not to access without authority or interfere with any part of our Website or any software used in the provision of our Website; and
- Not to set links to our Website without our prior written consent.
Communication with Our Website
Any communication or information transmitted by you to our Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential, except where stated otherwise.
Whilst we take all reasonable care in the creation, selection and assembly of the Material, the Material is provided ‘as is’ and no warranty or representation is given as to its accuracy or appropriateness.
We make no warranty that the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue access to our Website with or without notice to you, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or discontinuance of, the Website.
Any Material obtained by you through use of the Website is obtained at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that results from obtaining the Material.
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of the content of such third-party websites. We have no control over the contents of such websites or resources and accept no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from the access to and use of this Website. Our liability and damages are limited under all circumstances to US $50.
You indemnify us and our officers, directors, agents and employees immediately on demand against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms, the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party for termination or suspension of the Website.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such or any preceding or subsequent breach of any provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach of any provision.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in force from time to time of the UAE, and the parties consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
If you have any questions, please contact us.