28 February 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 February 2018 – Phase 2 of Redwood Park at Jumeirah Golf Estates has officially been completed and handed over, with owners now receiving the keys to their new award-winning homes.
Overlooking the spectacular fairway views of ‘Fire’, Jumeirah Golf Estates’ championship golf course, Redwood Park comprises of a total of 75 townhouses. Inspired by the Tuscan countryside, Redwood Park is a unique collection of spacious three- and four-bedroom townhouses, set among beautiful landscaped gardens and located within walking distance of the Jumeirah Golf Estates Clubhouse and its extensive amenities.
Redwood Park offers two distinctive and functional design schemes, providing the perfect canvas for investors to decorate their dream home. The Choi design is elegant and minimalistic with light greyish tones perfectly suited to the three- and four-bedroom townhouses; whilst the Cabrera design is modern and timeless, with classic details and warm, elegant tones.
Yousuf Kazim, CEO of Jumeirah Golf Estates said: "The handover of Phase 2 of Redwood Park is a big milestone for Jumeirah Golf Estates. This project has proven to have the necessary attributes to win global and local investor and home-owner trust and buy-in, with a superior lifestyle promise, the right layout, finishing, design, and location in the heart of new Dubai. We look forward to welcoming the residents to their new home and continuing the same success story across other Jumeirah Golf Estates’ communities.”
Redwood Park has been one of the destination’s top sellers since its launch. Representing Jumeirah Golf Estates’ first shift to embrace townhouse developments, the community was designed to answer to a growing number of families and young professionals seeking more affordable property options, with prices starting from AED 3 Million.
More than just a destination, Jumeirah Golf Estates offers an unmatched outdoor community living experience in the heart of new Dubai. While its championship golf courses are among the best in world, the luxury standard of homes on the side-lines. A remarkable 75 per cent of properties face the Fire and Earth golf courses, with the remaining 25 per cent facing lakes and nature strips, ensuring uninterrupted views for all.
From dining to fitness facilities and activities, leisure and well-being are at the heart of the destination’s offerings, ensuring an enriched lifestyle experience at the doorstep of its residents. The Mediterranean-themed Clubhouse offers the finest F&B choices for members and residents and is a perfect focal point for families and friends. Residents also benefit from other amenities including a gymnasium, Tennis Academy, a Rehabilitation & Performance Centre, running club, swimming pools and children’s play area. Meanwhile, the first retail centre at Jumeirah Golf Estates has opened. It is also home to the European Tour Performance Institute (ETPI), which is one of only two in the world and the only in the Middle East.
07 Nov 2018
JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES RESPONDS TO MARKET DEMAND WITH EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR ALANDALUS AND REDWOOD PARK AT DPWTC
Dubai, November 7, 2018 - Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure…
14 Oct 2018
JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES SWEEPS SEVEN WINS AT INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY AWARDS DUBAI 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 October 2018 – Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering…