30 January 2017
Dubai, UAE – 30 January 2017:Jumeirah Golf Estates, the world-class residential golf development in the heart of new Dubai, celebrated the contributions of its brokers with an inaugural award ceremony earlier this week. Held in the state-of-the-art Clubhouse, Jumeirah Golf Estates executives hosted the event which saw over 60 real estate professionals from over 30 brokers come together.
Agents were recognized in seven different categories for their efforts over the past year: biggest individual sale to one buyer, best performing agent for Redwood Park, best performing agent for Alandalus, as well as best performing agency for the same properties, and best marketing development and best performing leasing agent.
The following brokers were awarded by Jumeirah Golf Estates, highlighting the development’s appreciation for their continuous support in championing the community:
- Biggest individual sale to one buyer – Dar Al Aqar Real Estate LLC
- Best performing agent for Redwood Park – Paul Kelly, Allsop & Allsop Real Estate
- Best performing agent for Alandalus – Tanja Landsiedel, Fine & Country
- Best performing agency for Redwook Park – Allsop & Allsop Real Estate
- Best performing agency for Alandalus – Fine & Country
- Best performing marketing development – Fine & Country
- Best performing leasing agent - Alex Stern, Gulf Sotheby’s
The residential development, which handed over Phase 1 of Redwood Park and reached 20% construction completion of its affordable luxury community, Alandalus, at the end of 2016, wished to recognize the efforts of the people who played a key part in these achievements.
13 May 2018
ALANDALUS TOWNHOUSES IN JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT
Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure facilities set amid two…
09 May 2018
Jumeirah Golf Estates Participates in the Youth Circle at FIABCI World Congress
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 02 May 2018 Jumeirah Golf Estates participated in the Youth Circle which was organised by the Dubai Land…