20 September 2017
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, XX September 2017 – Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure facilities among two internationally-acclaimed championship golf courses, has nabbed three awards at the 26th annual Africa and Arabia Property Awards, adding on to its already impressive list of wins. At a ceremony held recently, JGE proudly received the awards for ‘Best Mixed-use Development’, ‘ Best Residential Development’, and was honoured to receive a 5 star prestigious award for ‘ Best Development Marketing’.
Jumeirah Golf Estates wins prestigious 5 star award for ‘ Best Development Marketing’, ‘ Best Mixed-use Development’ and ‘ Best Residential Development’ in Dubai
JGE was also nominated in the category of ‘Best Development Marketing’ which will be presented at the International Property Awards taking place this December in London.
Each of the categories welcomed more than 200 entries, including some of Dubai’s most renowned projects. JGE’s wins in the face of such fierce competition is testament to its unique products and ability to monitor and adapt to the needs of the market. More than just a destination, JGE offers an unmatched outdoor community living experience in the heart of new Dubai. While its championship golf courses are among the best in world, the luxury standard of homes on the side-lines matches the superior quality of the greens. In addition to high quality and superior finishings, a remarkable 75 per cent of properties face the Fire and Earth golf courses, with the remaining 25 per cent facing lakes and nature strips, ensuring uninterrupted views for all.
From dining to fitness facilities and activities, leisure and well-being are at the heart of JGE’s offerings, ensuring an enriched lifestyle experience at the doorstep of its residents. The Mediterranean-themed Clubhouse offers the finest F&B choices for members and residents and is a perfect focal point for families and friends. Residents also benefit from other amenities including a gymnasium, Tennis Academy, a Rehabilitation & Performance Centre, running club, swimming pools and children’s play area. Meanwhile, the first retail centre for JGE is set to open this year, which will offer a grocery store, restaurant and café. JGE is also home to the European Tour Performance Institute (ETPI), which is one of only two in the world and the only in the Middle East.
JGE’s major global marketing push was also recognised at the awards, the results of which speak volumes. For the mid-market luxury development, Alandalus, which comprises 715 apartments and 95 townhouses, the launched phases of the townhouses sold out in just three hours in February, and the first two apartment towers to launch have also sold out.
Yousuf Kazim, CEO of Jumeirah Golf Estates, said: “Jumeirah Golf Estates has established a reputation for bringing the right type of product to the Dubai market at the right price, meeting customer perferences for layout, finishing, design, location, community and lifestyle facilities. JGE’s unique proposition to both investors and home-owners has been clearly endorsed by our sales figures and resident testimonials, and we are proud to have received an equally enthusiastic reponse by our peers at the Africa and Arabia Property Awards. We look forward to yet another exciting win at the International Property Awards this December.”
The Africa and Arabia Property Awards is the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the different regions. The awards celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property and real estate industry.
07 Nov 2018
JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES RESPONDS TO MARKET DEMAND WITH EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR ALANDALUS AND REDWOOD PARK AT DPWTC
Dubai, November 7, 2018 - Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering luxury homes and leisure…
14 Oct 2018
JUMEIRAH GOLF ESTATES SWEEPS SEVEN WINS AT INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY AWARDS DUBAI 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 October 2018 – Jumeirah Golf Estates (JGE), the world-class residential golf destination offering…